Terms & Conditions of Wedding Hire
- Payments and cancellations
- Deposits are non-refundable upon cancellation of booking
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT
- All outstanding balances must be cleared 30 days before the Wedding/Event date
- The Service
- You shall be responsible for the behaviour of all the passengers in the car during the journey. You will be charged £80 to cover any cleaning costs caused by any passenger being ill.
- Eating, drinking and/or smoking in the cars is not permitted.
- All children travelling during the journey should be restrained in a manner appropriate to their age, weight and height. If necessary a suitable child seat should be supplied and fitted by the child’s parents.
- All Journey Solutions shall use all reasonable endeavours to get you to your destination on time, but shall not be liable for any loss due to delays caused by road, traffic conditions or breakdown during the journey. Under no circumstances shall All Journey Solutions be liable (in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss of profits, business or for any indirect or consequential loss.
- All luggage is carried entirely at your own risk.
- You shall indemnify All Journey Solutions against all losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any act or omission of any passenger in your party.
This Agreement and any accompanying quotation represents the entire agreement between you and All Journey Solutions.
Print this page before sending, so you have a record of your booking details.
If you have any questions or are interested in booking All Journey Solutions for your Wedding you can contact us by Freephone or Email or simply fill in the form below.
Call 07718 748370
You can contact us by email via this link
If you prefer to use the form below please make sure you fill in all the relevant information and click the Submit button. We will be back in touch with you within 48 hours to discuss your Enquiry or confirm your booking.